Things to Do in Manali
Manali, a beautiful hill station nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh, is a popular tourist destination that attracts travelers from all over the world. Known for its stunning natural beauty, adventure activities, and vibrant culture, Manali has something to offer to every type of traveler. And if you really want to make the most out of your vacation, then booking a luxury stay with Shambhala Stays should be on top of your to-do list.
But first, let’s talk about some of the incredible things to do in Manali that will make your trip unforgettable.
- Rohtang Pass: This high mountain pass is a must-visit attraction in Manali, offering panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains and the lush green valleys. You can indulge in a variety of activities here, including skiing, snowboarding, and snowmobiling.
- Solang Valley: If you’re an adventure enthusiast, then Solang Valley is the place for you. This picturesque valley offers an array of thrilling activities, including paragliding, zorbing, and quad biking. The views of the surrounding mountains and glaciers are breathtaking.
- Hadimba Temple: Built in the 16th century, this ancient temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba, the wife of Bhima from the Mahabharata. The temple is set amidst a beautiful cedar forest and is a popular tourist attraction in Manali.
- Manu Temple: This temple is dedicated to Sage Manu, who is believed to have created the human race. The temple is located in Old Manali and is surrounded by lush green forests and snow-capped mountains.
- Vashisht Hot Springs: These natural hot springs are located in Vashisht village, just a few kilometers away from Manali. The water in these springs is believed to have medicinal properties, and a dip in these hot springs is a rejuvenating experience.
- Naggar Castle: This historic castle was built in the 15th century and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. The castle has now been converted into a heritage hotel and is a great place to stay if you’re looking for a unique experience.
- Trekking: Manali is a popular destination for trekkers, and there are several treks that you can undertake, including the Hampta Pass Trek, Beas Kund Trek, and Chandrakhani Pass Trek. These treks offer stunning views of the mountains and valleys and are a great way to explore the beauty of Manali.
Experience the essence of Manali at The Purple Haze, a splendid four-bedroom villa. Immerse yourself in the scenic beauty of the snow-covered mountains and lush greenery that surrounds you. The villa boasts a cozy decor that welcomes you to feel at home in the midst of nature. You can unwind by the fireplace, relish a cup of coffee in the garden, or partake in holistic Iyengar yoga activities in the upper hall. The villa is an ideal haven where you can relax and enjoy everything that Manali has to offer, all from the comfort of your own home. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to stay at The Purple Haze by Shambhala Stays.